RE: [xml-dev] How do I unsubscribe to this list?

Actually it does, perhaps you had a transient problem?
(You can also sign up for the digest version of XML-DEV using that
form)

Alternatively you can send an email to

xml-dev-request@lists.xml.org

with the word unsubscribe in the the body of the message.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, Ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"