[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xml-dev] ANNOUNCE: XQuery Implementation Demo available online fromX-Hive
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:21:20 +0200 (CEST)
X-Hive Corporation has just posted an online demo of its XQuery
A few key points which makes this particular demo unique:
- it works with XML documents stored in a native XML database (X-Hive/DB),
instead of XML documents stored as flat files in the flat file system
- it demonstrates 74 out of the 78 W3C XML Query Use Cases and also
lists errors encountered and corrections to these cases.
- since the W3C XML Query Cases do not include queries which run over
explicit document collections, sample queries from the XMach-1 benchmark
have been included.
- besides working with the samples provided, a user can also specify
their own queries on a sample database.
The XQuery Demo can be found on our website at
Any thoughts/feedback you might have would be greatly appreciated.
Jeroen van Rotterdam, CTO
phone: +31 10 7108600