Re: [xml-dev] Dbxml+Cocoon can anyone help me

You might try asking about this on the dbXML general mailing list. You can
join here http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=7824

There are several people working with Cocoon and I believe the CVS version
of Cocoon 2 has some built in support for dbXML but I'm not sure of the
details.