Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:19:03 +0200
From: Mauro Arcolini <arcolini@sec.di.unipi.it>
To: BigBoss <dianda@sec.di.unipi.it>
Subject: Xerces-J

Hi,
I have a problem with xml Document retrieve function using Xerces-J
dom package. After parsing without validating, i must to retrieve an
element with a specific attribute(of type ID) value. It don't seems a
good idea to traverse all attributes list of each element in document
object to retrieve the element. Is exists an other way in DOM? Maybe in
Sax model?

--
Mauro Arcolini
Universita' degli studi di Pisa Italy

--> member of GAPXSE, a students group from:
    Nicchia sicurezza reti di computer 2000/2001
    Dipartimento di Informatica
--> current project: Java Api for XMLDSIG
--> mail: arcolini@sec.di.unipi.it