From: S [mailto:zanpeach@yahoo.com]
Sent: 25 October 2001 17:16
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev]

I'm looking for an XML repository to
interface well with a more data-centric editor such as
XMLSpy.  We are currently using Source Integrity.
I've looked at XML Canon, but it seems to have
cumbersome source control if using the Gateway with a
3rd party editor.
We would like source & version control, schema, dtd, &
xslt storage, validation, data dictionary & element
level support, open architecture, interoperability
with an editor and the existing DBMS, etc., etc.
Is there such a product?
Thanks.