RE: [xml-dev] XML Database Decision Tree?

Hi,

I've attempted to summarise this discussion in this weeks
XML-Deviant column. While it doesn't present the decision tree
that Brian originally was looking forward, I did attempt to
categorise the comments.

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/10/24/follow-yr-nose.html

Hopefully it provides a useful way to access the material.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, Ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"