Re: [xml-dev] XML Database Decision Tree?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>

>  >Paul T
>  >If the process of dismantling / re-assembling is really fast and
>  >robust ( no parts would get lost ), the advantage is that you can
>  >park 10-1000 times more cars in the same space.  And perhaps
>  >have more trees in downtown as a side effect.
>
> I'd be very interested in seeing a realistic example of how this
theoretical
> advantage could work.

*You'd* be interested ???

I think that *you* (as a vendor of 'Native XML' database )
should give *us*, poor mortals, a couple of realistic
benchmarks so that it will be obvious for everybody that
Native XML databases *can* handle realistic
usecases *much* more efficiently,  than
'native SQL' databases can.

Tee-hee, blaming Michael for everything around
becomes a tradition in XML-DEV. I'm  sorry for that,
but I just can not resist.

Rgds.Paul.

PS. Of course I don't think that Michael should be blamed for
anything. ;-) I think that if every big vendor would have
more peopel, like Michael - we'l be living in the
better world.