[xml-dev] [horribly off topic] Rob't Burns on the DOJ sellout

Today's news evokes memories of a famous sellout 300 years ago, commemorated in verse by Robert Burns
http://www.macbraveheart.freeserve.co.uk/html/people/robert_burns/rogues.htm

Farewell to all browser choice, farewell all innovation,
To hell with all you other nerds, says the Bush administration,
Now XP owns all the IP bands, open source a forgotten notion,
Because now Bill G's dominance stands,
Such a parcel of rogues in a nation

What hype nor guile could not subdue, through browser warring ages,
Is wrought now by a coward few, for monstrous lawyers' wages,
Bill G's code we could disdain, standards our preservation,
But Bill G's gold has been our bane,
Such a parcel of rogues in a nation

Oh would ne'er I had seen the day, that treason thus befell us,
My old grey head should be buried in the clay, with Java and dear old Linux
Tho'w e don't have power 'til my last hour, I'll make this declaration,
We were bought and sold for Bill G's gold,
Such a parcel of rogues in a nation