RE: [xml-dev] When to Validate XML?

> Another way to look at schema is as a view definition.
>
> Scary, huh?

Not too. I think most people view DTDs that way. I'm not sure most XML
Schemas would be used as such, although I'm reading a chapter that uses XSLT
stylesheets to present an object model view of an otherwise too complex XML
Schema.

XML is the proverbial elephant as perceived by blind men:

http://www.wordfocus.com/word-act-blindmen.html