RE: [xml-dev] Caught napping!

Thanks for reminding us of that.  XML databases' strength is XML's strength,
and their weakness XML's weakness.  The whole POINT of an XML database is to
persist XML -- warts and all, clothes or none -- as it is rather than asking
an applications developer to map their XML to tables or objects if that is
not a natural part of the application.