Re: [xml-dev] Caught napping!

Champion, Mike wrote:

> Speaking of XML and database management systems, Fabian Pascal has been
> reading the XML-DEV archives, and several of you now join me in having been
> "outed" as Bozos, I'm afraid.

FP, it seems, has only one stick, and it serves to beat everybody,
whether pagans outside the fold, or heretics inside it.

> The gist of his position seems to be that the world would be better off
> building true relational DBMS systems and understanding their fundamentals

As Gandhi said of Western civilization, that certainly would be a Good
Thing.  Still, FP can be fairly charged with displaying ignorance of the
theoretical underpinnings of XML in hedge automata theory.

--
Not to perambulate             || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
    the corridors               || http://www.reutershealth.com