Re: [xml-dev] Caught napping!

> > 1. XML has no reasonable model behind it.
> > ( where it is? where is the math, 'mapped'  into
> > some real stuff ( like it is with SQL and/or regexprs),
>
> Google for "hedge automata".

I know those words. Where are the tools?

( Again, I know there is some code, but
could you please show me some, say,
website which is powered by those tools? )

> > It takes ages to get a 'simple' things clean. It took
> > *years* for UNIX guys to 'invent'  the '|' symbol !
> >
> > Just a stupid '|' symbol!
>
> Well, maybe a few months after ken and dmr started to think
> about the problem.

Read it at dmr's homepage.
http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dmr/mdmpipe.html

It is down now, but when they fix it, you can
read the whole story ;-)

Rgds.Paul.