[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xml-dev] lists.xml.org archives not accessible; any alternatives?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] lists.xml.org archives not accessible; any alternatives?
- From: Michael Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 13 Nov 2001 00:34:40 +0900
- In-reply-to: Michael Smith's message of "12 Nov 2001 23:44:29 +0900"
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) Emacs/20.7
Um, the lists.xml.org archive seems to be working now, though it
wasn't an hour ago (I promise).
Anyway, I came across Paul Prescod's message from a while back about
ActiveState archiving traffic from xml-dev and xsl-list and other
Their xml-dev archive is at:
Michael Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Is there any other site reliably archiving xml-dev traffic?
> Right now, at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/ I get an
> advertisement for the mailing-list service, but no list archives, and
> older links to all archived messages are broken. I suppose someone at
> OASIS will get around to fixing it eventually, but in the mean time,
> it'd be nice to have a reliable site to link to archived messages.