Contents of a tag

Dear all,

Is it possible when you have a XML-file containing the following tags:
<TITLE> ... </TITLE> to get retrieve TITLE in the XSL?

F.e.: In the XML there are <TITLE> ... </TITLE>, <SONG> ... </SONG>, <ARTIST> ... </ARTIST>. They should look almost the same in the resulting HTML, except that each another element should be retrieved. So I wanna make one template to match all three and I'm not allowed to use attributes.
Does there exist something like:
<xsl:template match="TITLE|SONG|ARTIST">
  output="TITLE" with TITLE the result of some XSL-statement?

Greetings,
Raf

Personalise your email address at http://another.com
THINK: your slogan or email address on a gorgeous mousemat
CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com