Re: [xml-dev] use SAX to get "tree" under XML node

> first let me appologize for the broken XML i used in my sample.  and i
> figured out a "workaround"...  if you wrap the node in a CDATA section you
> get all the text including xml tages with no extra effort.

I think that on a long run, CDATA sections may give you
more trouble, than manual encoding of  & <> " '

Isn't that CDATA construction just plain ugly? ;-)

Why don't define two finctions _normattr and _normcontent
and use them every time when you write something
out? Sounds lame, sorry ... Well, if I remember properly,
XT does something like that, so maybe it is not that lame
actually.

Rgds.Paul.