Adjusted DZIP spec from implementation experience (was Re: [xml-dev] XPackage: RDF/XLink-based packaging format)

 From: "Garret Wilson" <garret@globalmentor.com>

> XPackage defines a "package" in terms of a resource---the package is the
> abstract entity that results after other resources are "packaged" or related
> to each other.

So it could just as easily be an "unpackage" :-)

We have implemented DZIP now, and I have updated the page
at http://www.topologi.com/public/dzip.html to reflect what
we did. I have updated the sections on DIME, RDDL, CATALOGs
and XPackage to reflect the recent discussions on XML-DEV.

I have removed from DZIP everything that our highly normal
programmers could not get done in half a programmer-day,
because I think that is a reasonable cut-off which many other vendors
could justify. I have added a naming convention for DZIP file
themselves.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe