From: Johnny Nguyen [mailto:johnny@zugara.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 8:44 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] cached XML Files.

Hello All.

I've got a flash 5 game that calls an ASP File that reads and updates a list
of top 10 scores from an XML file.

The flash developers have told me that apparently the XML file is being
cached and I'm wondering if anybody knows of a way to prevent the XML file
from being cached?

Regards,
Johnny Nguyen