   RE: [xml-dev] Where have the element types gone?

Mike,

 --- "Champion, Mike"
<Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com> wrote: >

> Rather than saving effort by keeping SGML warts and
> all, better to learn the
> lessons of SGML's life and find the powerful and
> stable ideas at the core of
> SGML and XML, and bet on those newer ideas that are
> simple enough to
> understand and implement in a modular, re-usable
> manner.

Am I misreading you here, or are you saying that
perhaps XML is not up to the job required of it? Or is
it just SGML that should go?

Peter

Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.