   RE: [xml-dev] Dynamic XML structure from XML Schema at runtime

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Dharmesh Shah wrote:

> Use XSL,
> You can have same XML and different XSLT for each server and while routing
> you can decide which XSLT to use and convert the data.
> Check out Apache Cocoon, They mainly deal with content publishing but the
> concept is similar and I am sure you can get a lot of ideas from it.

You can do the same with JSP and everything, though... I have written
systems with multiple PHP templates, selected per-request, accessing a PHP
logic backend that contains no presentation code at all. It works fine,
and not having to use a seperate language for presentation code as for
business logic reduces development effort and allows for better sharing of
resources (only one language's reference books to buy!)

ABS

--
                               Alaric B. Snell
 http://www.alaric-snell.com/  http://RFC.net/  http://www.warhead.org.uk/