From: bob roman [mailto:broman@primax.com]
Sent: Friday, 14 December 2001 12:16 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Displaying Dynamic Text

Hello All,

    A newbie question here..probably pretty simple just over looking
something..  Im trying to load a specific value from a XML document into a
text box.. In the output panel I can see that the desired information is
available but I cant seem to display it on the stage.  I have a dynamic text
box with the same name as the var I am trying to load.  I have had this
working before but everything was in the root time line/all in one movie..
Is it necessary to have the action in the root timeline? The text box?/to
have everything in one movie( but then it seems a lot like director w/o
nested timelines)..

Thanks for any help

bob

CAUTION & DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message
and/or any accompanying data or documents contain information that is
confidential and subject to legal privilege. The information is intended
only for the recipient named in this message. The sender is excluded from
any liability arising from any further use, dissemination, distribution,
transmission or copying of this information and /or accompanying data by
the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you must immediately
erase the information along with all copies of this message and accompanying
data and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the
original sender, and are not necessarily the views of WestOne Services.