   Re: [xml-dev] DESIGN PROPOSAL: Java XMLIterator

The world badly needs a "standard" pull API. Nothing is driving
a wedge between the data-heads and the doc-heads as
forcefully as the lack of a pull API.

I took a shot at something similar last year called RAX:
         http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/04/26/rax

Sean