   Re: [xml-dev] DTD problem

Paul Johnston wrote:
> The model can be quite complex (have a look at the spec) so, is there a
> parser for the model, NOT a parser for the DTD (that's quite easy really) to
> tell me what elements can be underneath the current element (or do I have to
> write one).

I'm not sure what the difference between parsing the model and the DTD is. DTD
parsers typically return the model as a set of DTD objects. You then wander
around these to determine things like what elements can be underneath the
current element, whether they are in sequences or choices, what their frequency
is, etc.

Or am I missing something here?

-- Ron