   Unloading XML file from DOM

Hi ALl,
  I am loading a XML file in my program and I am using
load() method but I could not find method to unload
the file. I am loading various file and therefore
needs to unload the previous files. Without this my
memory usage goes very high. Any help would be
great..I am using MSXML 3.0 with SP2 on WIN2000.

Thanks
Ashish