   DTDs newbie question

Im trying to write my first DTD and encounter my first problem...

I defined these elements:

<!ELEMENT value (string | int | struct) >
<!ELEMENT int (#PCDATA) >
<!ELEMENT string (#PCDATA) >
<!ELEMENT struct (member)+ >
<!ELEMENT member (name, value) >
<!ELEMENT name (#PCDATA)>

but now i want to define a element 'registry' which a value struct like
this:
<registry>
     <value>
         <struct>