   Re: [xml-dev] question

Just a note, for folks who ask questions such as these, trying to
determine if XML can solve their problem:

Take your question, replace all occurences of 'XML' with 'comma-separated
file', and see if you can answer it youself.  Chances are, the answer
will be the same.

Can a comma-separated file allow someone to upload an image, specify
attributes, stuff it into a database and then search by attributes?

No, probably not by itself.

	-bob