   SAX2 r2 ... last call!

It's been a couple months since the SAX2 r2pre3 release
went out, and the only issues that have come up have been
requests for minor doc clarifications.

Seems to me that it's time to put this release out!  Unless
someone reports a significant bug in the next few days,
I soon be finalizing this release, including the javadoc
updates that are now in CVS.

Reminder:  The goal of this release is just bugfixes, which
include doc/spec clarifications.  It should just "drop in" to
existing environments.

- Dave

p.s ObLimerick, given the latest XML-dev theme:

    For the SAX API most folk cheered
    (Though a few were caught thinking "how wierd!")
        When SAX2 then shipped,
        Some bugs were not nipped,
    So it's past time that r2 appeared.

:)