   Re: [xml-dev] Web Services Best Practice (was: Interesting XML-DI ST-AP

On Thursday 10 January 2002 04:04 pm, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> I note several xml languages devoted to security issues.   Are
> any of these good candidates in your opinion and experience?

I'm not sure they are. One of the problems with the www as it stands
is that is is largely impossible to *prove* that the client and server
are in fact doing what the other assume they are... and that
applications live in a global scope.