   Thesis research on Automated Generation of XML Templates

Greetings List Members,

I am working on my Masters Thesis. The faculty coordinator and I are trying
to narrow down a formal topic for it and are considering investigating
design of/and automated generation of XML templates.

I would like to obtain feedback from those of you who directly work
designing/creating templates with regards to complexity and tediousness
involved in doing such work in a manual manner without the aid of a
graphical tool that would simplify the tasks.

Is(are) there such (a) tool(s) in existence?

What kind of tool would those of you who work with XML on a daily basis
wished it existed to ease your work?

I am also open to consider other topics of interest for the advancement of
XML technologies.

I would appreciate your feedback, comments, ideas, and pointers on this
subject matter.

Thank you.

Cordially,

Jose Osorio.