-----Original Message-----
From: David Starr [mailto:dstarr@starrconnect.com]

Seems analogous to the argument that DBAs who use GUI tools don't really understand what they're actually doing.

Seems to me that RAD and drag and drop development leads you down
this path, you are developing so 'quickly' that you don't step
back and look at the architectural issues until it's too late.

Regards,

Rob Griffin
Quest Software