-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Champion [mailto:mc@xegesis.org]

I've lost track of meandering of this thead, so this
may or may not be a response to my suggestion for
staying away from the proprietary wizard tools for
building web services.

I'm not sure which side you're on here, but FWIW the
argument isn't so much against the GUI tools to make
life easier for real, overworked people, but against
specs, or designs, or APIs or whatever that FORCE
real people to use the GUI because the underlying
complexity is too ugly to comprehend.

SOAP hasn't reached that point yet, so I'm
suggesting that if people do use VisualStudio.NET to
generate their SOAP/WSDL/etc. code, that they make
VERY sure that they haven't got sucked down the
lock-in black hole.