   Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] XML Limerick Competition

1/11/2002 4:39:49 PM, "Jeff Greif"
<jgreif@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:

> What a pity.  I had a limerick almost ready which
> rhymes Cowan with how 'n'

Hey, I'm not one of those anal retentive types who
would reject a huge purchase order becaues it's not
schema valid! Any limericks that don't validate can
go into the queue to be hand-checked for conformance
with the spirit of "limerick" even if it doesn't
match the formal type definition.

I'm still thinking that a structural validator, for
limericks (if possible!), purchase orders, or
whatever would be far more useful as a debugging and
auditing tool for the software that generates the
XML than as a real-time tool for finding out
interesting things about the instances.