   Re: SV: SV: [xml-dev] XML=WAP? And DOA?

On Monday 14 January 2002 09:16 am, Mike Champion wrote:

> <site>55</site>
> <preferred_news>http://www.cnn.com</preferred_news>
> <Name>Alaric Snell</Name>
> <NationalLeader>George Bush</NationalLeader>
> <Email>alaric@alaric-snell.com</Email>
> <NumPosts>23</NumPosts>
> <complaints-to>flames@microsoft.com</complaints-to>
> <Web>http://www.alaric-snell.com</Web>
> <LastMailedTo>president@whitehouse.gov</LastMailedTo></users>
>
> Which is easier to understand and debug?

What happens if I don't
  a) read english
  b) know the schema

Just as the bogosity with escape sequences... it all seems to make
sense until you actually see the data. I can send you an XML file
where all tags are in Japanese if you wish. If that's easier for you
to debug than CSV, I'd be much surprised.

Of course, with XML 1.1, it get a whole lot better....