   Re: [xml-dev] How to validate a Schema.

Hi Sudeep,

Sudeep JA wrote:

> We have a xml document and xml schema which uses the namespace
> "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data" & "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes"

You're using an XDR schema - XDR which was an experimental and
pre-standard implementation of schemas in XML by Microsoft.

.NET includes a utility, xsd.exe, which will convert your XDR schema to
an XML Schema (XSD) equivalent, alternatively XML Spy can do this too.

Once you have an XSD schema you will find support in various Java
implementations.

Francis.