   RE: SV: [xml-dev] XML=WAP? And DOA?

The problem is that "self-description" is seldom understood that way by the
public. Educated people have a hard time to agree on the definition of
"self-description", so we should not throw such buzzwords at people who tend
to listen to the IT press and to the marketing people of various companies.

Regards,
Nicolas