   RE: [xml-dev] Any Good Reference Book on XML & XSLT

[...]

> Can anyone recommend me any good (reference) books on XML, XML DOM, and/or
> XSLT?

I'd recommend Doug Tidwell's XSLT book for beginning/intermediate level:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/xslt/

It's an excellent book, that'll take you a long way. That said, Mike Kay's
"XSLT Programmers Reference" will prove invaluable as a long term reference
work:
http://www.wrox.com/Books/Book_Details.asp?sub_section=1&isbn=1861005067&subject=XML&subject_id=30

Cheers,

L.