   Any Good Reference Book on XML & XSLT

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend me any good (reference) books on XML, XML DOM, and/or
XSLT? I've been working on XML for almost 2 weeks now (from scratch).  I
read and reference from the web, but I'm in need of some solid,
intermidiate-level books to read during my spare time.  Any inputs are
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
kero