   RE: [xml-dev] RDDL possibilities

> From: Leigh Dodds

<snip/>

> > There was some discussion at XML 2001 about ways to improve RDDL, and
> > they seemed to come from two related directions:
> >
> > 1) Creating clusters of resources rather than a flat list

> Don't we have something like this already, e.g. resources with
> the same nature or purpose. Or was the thinking to allow arbitrary
> collections?

RDDL allows that, but I did notice a bug in the current Java code at the
RDDL site. It uses TreeMaps to store resources based on nature, purpose,
etc. However, the code seems to assume that TreeMaps allow duplicate keys.
Java TreeMaps don't allow duplicate keys, though, so the Map ends up storing
one resource for each nature or purpose.