   RE: [xml-dev] RDDL (was RE: [xml-dev] Negotiate Out The Noise)

Well, there is a DTD for RDDL and WAP 2.0, which are XHTML application
mixing different namespaces. You can validate a RDDL document or a WAP 2.0
document, so the semantics are well defined. Yet, RDDL won't help me to find
the DTD, because it is based on the namespace URLs. Time to use the good old
DOCTYPE...

Regards,
Nicolas

http://www.warhead.org.uk/