   Re: [xml-dev] RDDL (was RE: [xml-dev] Negotiate Out The Noise)

On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 16:26, Paul T wrote:
> I've asked only *one* question, which is "what is RDDL for,
> what is the real-life project you would use  for?" and I got
> no friggin answer, just stupid jokes.

I'm very sorry you felt this was "no friggin answer, just stupid jokes."

--http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200201/msg00856.html --
I use RDDL to document the namespaces for my namespace filters and
regular fragmentations:

http://simonstl.com/ns/namespaces/
http://simonstl.com/ns/fragments/

The RDDL documents for Regular Fragmentations will be getting an upgrade
shortly and I'm writing the RDDL document for Gorille presently.

For me, it's the best way I've found to document a vocabulary (to
humans) and point to resources for processing it (for both humans and
computers).

Oh well.

--
Simon St.Laurent