From: - - [mailto:kerroppa@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 12:10 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Storing XML files into Database (MSSQL)

Hi all,

I just wonder how I can save XML files into database and retrieve them from
it. When creating a column for them, what kind of datatype should I use?
Can I just do INSERT and SELECT statements?  Are there any gacha that I need
to worry about? BTW, I'm using MSSQL for the database.

Thanks in advance,
kero