   Re: [xml-dev] RDDL (was RE: [xml-dev] Negotiate Out The Noise)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Bray" <tbray@textuality.com>

> At 01:26 PM 18/01/02 -0800, Paul T wrote:
> >And of course there is no information
> >in RDDL paper itself. Heck, they did not even
> >bother to provide a *single* example in their
> >'specification'. Unbelievable bullshit. Can you
> >think of any technical paper describing some
> >syntax with not a single example?
>
> Er Paul, go back and look a little closer.

I tried several times. In the RDDL spec
( http://www.rddl.org ) there is no examples
on usage of RDDL syntax , like it was in the
artciles posted to this thread earlier.
I belive that if trying hard one can find them
somewhere, but it was easier to find the
examples with google.

(I still don't understand what are the examples on
RDDL.org website you're talking about and you
gave no URL to them, so that would remain a
puzzle for me).

> And please be more polite. -Tim

I will be. I'm writing a summary letter.

Rgds.Paul.