   PerlSAX_on_Win95

Hello,

can anyone point me to the instructions for setting up a proper XML dvlpt
environment on Windows 95?

I have Emacs with psgml & tdtd and both work fine.
Now I wanted to build Perl script based on PerlSAX (in particular
XML::Parser) to process my xml and dtd files.

The normal procedure: "perl Makefile.PL ; make ; make test ; make install"
did not work on my windows PC.

Do I have to install Microsoft's MSXML 3.0 sp2?
If I have this with the right perl modules files, will I be able to use
XML::Parser?
If so, what perl modules will I have to install?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Eric

Eric BELPAIRE
France Transformation Project
Network Integration Team
Tel. +33 146 41 12 94 (CVS 220 1294)
mailto: Eric.Belpaire@equant.com

"Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve
the problems that we created with our current patterns of thought."
Albert Einstein