Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Need: An XML Language to describe a sequence of XML actions
- From: "Roger L. Costello" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:58:39 -0500
- Organization: The MITRE Corporation
Is there an XML vocabulary for describing the sequence of actions upon
Example of a sequence of XML actions: suppose that I want my XML data to
first undergo a transformation using stylesheet #1, and then I want the
output to be validated using schema A, and then ...
I would like for the desired sequence of actions to be captured in an
XML document. I would like for there to be a COTS tool that would
orchestrate all of the actions specified in the XML document.
Does this already exist? [I see this as being *very* useful for Web