   using the XSLT document funciton with SQLXML

Hi,

In my xsl file (AAA.xsl), I did the following to include B.xml into A.xml
when displayed on the web browser:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
version="1.0">
<xsl:param name="B">
  <xsl:copy-of select="document('B.xml')" />
</xsl:param>
<xsl:template match="/">
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

And the A.xml file has the following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<queryResult xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"
sql:xsl="AAA.xsl">
<sql:header>
<sql:param name="TestPlanID" />   </sql:header>
<sql:query>SQL query here...</sql:query>
</queryResult>

When A.xml is accessed using the virtual directory for SQLXML like
following:

http://server_box_name/virtual_dir/A.xml?TestPlanID=111&ContentType=text/html

I get the follwoing error message.

"NodeTest expected here. document(<-- 'B.xml')"

Does this mean SQLXML does not support the document function? because when I
remove <xsl:param name="B"><xsl:copy-of select="document('B.xml')"
/></xsl:param>, the page displays fine.  Also, when I use the document
function on another page without using SQLXML, it works fine as well. I
installed SQLXML2 (WR2) and also SQLXML3 Beta but neither worked at all (and
I believe WR2 came with MSXML4).

What I'm basically trying to acheive here is to merge A.xml and B.xml
together dynamically (w/o manually appending nodes of one to the other).
SQLXML doesn't simply support this function and forget about it?  Or does
anyone have work arounds or better ideas to merge 2 xml files together using
SQLXML???

I really appreciate any inputs.

Best Regards,
kero