   XMLNoteTree looking for something to do

I have written XMLNoteTree (MS Windows only) which is a tree of notes editor saving details to an XML File.

There must be many requirements like scanning other XML Files and building a tree from subtrees in those XML Files. XPATH like statements for many files, not just one file.

XMLNoteTree is designed as an XML Data Editor and as such has some limits like only one TEXT item at an Element Node. If there are other requirements and someone has a "vision" for more product they could use I would like to know with a view to writing more simple XML tools and enhancements to XMLNoteTree.

Best regards
Trevor Croll