   Re: Nesting schemas?

Per my prior post....It seems that Tibco's TurboXML tool handles this situation
correctly, which leads me to believe that the latest version of XMLSpy has a
bug in it.

I've notified the XMLSpy support folks...and will let you know what the final
result is.

The funny think is that XMLSpy will correctly validate instance documents in
the scenario described below....just dies on validation of the top level Schema
due to the inclusion bug.

FYI.

.....Andrzej