   RE: [xml-dev] Co-operating with Architectural Forms

That's what I was telling myself, but I'm not sure I have fully understood
AFs.

It seems that format B needs to be redefined to include references to the
common architecture, is it right ? If I have understood it well, the B DTD
needs to be modified to include mappings to AFs and the document instances
in format B must be modified to include PIs that refer to their AF ?

In that case, isn't this process more intrusive and costly than having an
external mapping mechanism ?

Regards,
Nicolas