   Re: [xml-dev] There is a meaning, but it's not in the data alone

--- Rick Jelliffe <ricko@allette.com.au> wrote:
> I cannot name the name because of potential commercial conflict,
> and because they may have fixed it now for all I know,
> but there was a well-known XML tool which hardwired every "schema"
> element to be an XML Schema. This would not work with Schematron
> schemas, which also use that word for the document element's name.

I believe I know the tool you're referring to. (I hope there aren't two of
them!!) I reported this to them in a strongly worded bug about a year ago. It
does seem to be fixed in their current release.

Jim

=====
Jim Ancona
jim@anconafamily.com                     jancona@xevo.com