Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Co-operating with Architectural Forms
- From: Ronald Bourret <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:51:57 -0800
- References: <3C58F0CA.C6D43D92@rpbourret.com> <3C58F0CA.C6D43D92@rpbourret.com> <NCBBKFMJCLIMOBIGKFMJMEAIHCAA.email@example.com> <200201301936.g0UJaOj12628@dragon.flightlab.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Sean McGrath wrote:
> I think it was Arpan Desai from Microsoft who talked about a subset
> of XPath suitable for use in streaming applications at XML 2001. If
> software had a priori knowledge of the xpaths, then it stands a good
> chance of recognizing when streaming can be used and falling back to
> tree mode only if necessary.
1) Is this available anywhere?
2) Has anybody published a similar subset for XSLT?