   RE: [xml-dev] Co-operating with Architectural Forms

Another use for AFs is for internationalisation.This follows
directly from the ability for each party to maintain their
own syntax. The AF mapping here is from the foreign language
version to the original.

Obviously this can also be done with XSLT, but I thought
I'd throw it out.

--

An interesting paper:

"APEX is a non-validating generic architecture engine written in XSLT" [1]

Cheers,

L.

[1]. http://ats.nist.gov/xsltoolbox/apex/index.html

p.s. I've got a (rough) stylesheet that'll accept Cowan's
AFNG and generate a second stylesheet to perform the
architectural processing. Perhaps I'll call it the Formatron or
something :)

--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, Ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"